2 Ocak 2015 Cuma

Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Bob Harper

 

 

Ilya S. Savenok / Getty. Chris Ritter / BuzzFeed.

What's your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?

Right now my wallpaper on my phone is just the words "GAME ON." Most times, it's my dog, Karl.

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?

Tito's on the rocks with two olives and two limes.

What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?

It's more like 2 words... "Hey Girl."

What is the last thing you searched for on Google?

How to make the perfect holiday Christmas cookies... oops.

Who is the last person that called or texted you?

One of my best friends, Trent. He was trying not to meet me for our workout this morning and I was like, OH HELL NOOOOO!!!!

What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?

A good friend completely flaked on a plan that we had together so I addressed it head on. I told him that it hurt my feelings and we talked it through. I feel like it is better to address a situation early on, before it gets out of hand.

When is the last time you went to a theater?

Broadway theater: The Elephant Man. I go to the theater all the time when I'm in NYC. Movie theater: The Imitation Game. LOVED IT!

What TV show should everyone should be watching?

Currently I'm watching a Netflix show, Peaky Blinders. It is SO GOOD!! The style of the show and the haircuts are GENIUS!! Also if you have never watched The Knick, I highly recommend it.

And what is your TV guilty pleasure?

During the summer it is Big Brother and Survivor. It is never NOT GOOD!!!

What's the first CD you bought?

Billy Joel's The Stranger. OBSESSED!!

What is the one food you cannot resist?

Nachos... God help me.

What music are you currently listening to?

Hozier, Years and Years, The Weeknd.

What movie makes you laugh the most?

Mommie Dearest (I don't think it's supposed to be funny), Groundhog Day, Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

What drives you absolutely crazy?

People that are late. People that talk in movies. People that text and drive. People that drive slow in the fast lane.

What was your first online screen name?

trainerbob (now and forever).

What's your favorite emoji?

"Skull head."

Pick one: Kittens or puppies?

Puppies.

New York or Los Angeles?

NYC.

Comedy or drama?

Drama.

Bacon or Nutella?

Bacon (I do CrossFit).

Coffee or tea?

Coffee (I'm not British).

'80s or '90s?

'80s (The Smith's, The Cure, Siouxsie).

NSYNC or BSB?

NSYNC (Justin Timberlake #duh).

Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?

I refuse to pick.

And finally: Tell us a secret.

If the previous question gave me "tongue out" Miley Cyrus, I would have picked her, NO QUESTION.

Catch Bob on The Biggest Loser, airing Thursdays 8/7c on NBC.

 

 

Hakan Uysal
Data Analiz & CRM Sefi / Data Analysis & CRM Chief

DEVA Holding A.S.
Halkali Merkez Mah. Basin Ekspres Cad. No:1 34303 Kucukcekmece/Istanbul
T. [+90 212] 692 92 92 (1153)

huysal@deva.com.tr
www.deva.com.tr  


Bu mesaj ve ekindeki tüm bilgiler kişiye özel olup; gizli bilgiler içerebilmektedir. Eğer gönderilen alıcı siz değilseniz, lütfen gönderen ile irtibata geçip; bu mesajı ve ekindeki tüm bilgileri siliniz. Bu mesaj ve ekindeki bilgiler izinsiz kullanılamaz.

Confidentiality Note: This message and any attachment are intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message and its attachment. Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this message and any attachment is prohibited.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder